As school breaks approach in Australia, dental clinics are bracing themselves for an influx of patients. The school break is a time when children are free from their studies and have ample time to visit the dentist. To ensure that all our patients receive the attention they require, we have made preparations for this busy time.
We are aware of how important dental health is, and as a dental clinic, we take our duty seriously. During the summer, many families come to our clinic. It’s heartening to see parents taking such good care of their children’s oral health by bringing them in for routine check-ups and dental procedures.
Dental care is especially important for children as their teeth are still developing. Routine check-ups can identify any problems early, preventing them from growing into more serious difficulties. In addition to other services, our dental office provides fillings, braces, and tooth cleaning. Our team has received specialized training in dealing with children, and we make every effort to ensure that our young patients are at ease during their sessions.
Parents can book their children’s dental appointments throughout the summer holiday without interfering with their academic schedules. This way, their kids can get the treatment they require and go back to school with healthy and beautiful smiles. Although our clinic is open throughout the school break, we advise parents to make appointments as soon as possible to avoid any disappointments.
For all new patients:
- Free consultation for children under 17. This offer only applies to patients who do not have CDBS (Child Dental Benefits Schedule) or private health insurance.
- Additionally, there is a 15% discount for all treatments.
- The Child Dental Benefits Schedule is a program by the Australian Government that provides eligible children with access to Upto $1052 in benefits over two consecutive calendar years, making dental care more affordable and accessible.
- The child receiving treatment must be 17 years or younger.
- The child’s family must receive Family Tax Benefit Part A or a relevant Australian Government payment.
- This standalone offer is available for a limited period.
- The offer cannot be redeemed for cash.
We recognize that the summer may be a hectic time for families, but we implore parents to remember their children’s oral hygiene. Our clinic welcomes both new and recurring patients, and we stand ready to assist at any time. Together, let’s make sure that our kids’ smiles are healthy and bright.