Several treatments are available to improve the appearance of your teeth, gums, bite, or smile; however, not all treatments are suitable for all patients. Cosmetic dentistry generally refers to any dental work that improves the appearance of your teeth, gums and bites.
To address the following concerns, we may recommend cosmetic dental procedures:
- Cracked, chipped, fractured, or broken teeth.
- Teeth that are severely worn down.
- Teeth that are discolored, yellow, or stained.
- Teeth with gaps and spaces in between.
- Teeth that are missing.
- Crooked Teeth.
- Teeth are too long, too short, or too pointed.
At Good Smile, our dentist can suggest the best course of action for you based on your current issues, desired results, and budget. The treatments for cosmetic dentistry range from tooth whitening to orthodontics and routine maintenance.
The procedure of cosmetic dentistry:
- Whitening of the Teeth: One of the simplest methods to improve your smile is whitening your teeth. Our dentist will thoroughly clean your teeth to eliminate any built-up tartar. After that, they will whiten or bleach your teeth using a solution. By whitening your teeth, you may get lighter hues than your natural tooth colour.
- Veneers for the teeth: Dental veneers are thin, custom-made shells composed Of porcelain or resin used to cover teeth’ fronts. They can change the size, colour, shape, or length of your teeth and can also be used to close gaps between teeth, straighten teeth, and repair broken enamel.
- Tooth-coloured filling: A tooth-coloured filling can be used to repair misshapen teeth, chipped, broken or decayed.
Cosmetic dentistry also includes procedures like dental crowns, inlays and On lays, Invisalign braces, and dental implants.
If you want to learn more about cosmetic dentistry, schedule an appointment with Good Smile and consult our skilled doctors today.