Welcome To Good Smile
What sets us at Good Smile apart from other dental clinics?
Good Smile is a family dental clinic that seeks to provide the highest level of care to all patients. Our team of professionals is dedicated to making your treatment and experience more comfortable and convenient. We are also the first choice of dental clinic among our patients in Windsor for more reasons than one. Here’s why:
Our diverse team makes you feel at home
We are believers of diversity and inclusivity – something that makes us a favourite among our patients. Our team of dentists near McGraths Hill is multilingual, and can speak fluent English, Hindi, Nepali, Punjabi, Urdu, and Malayalam.
If you’re delaying treatment for fear of not being understood, we’re here to hear you in your own language , and make your dental treatment more comfortable.
Flexible payment plans for your convenience
Dental appointments can be scary for many when it comes to treatment expenses. We firmly believe that everyone deserves quality treatment, which has made us one of the only dental clinics in Windsor accepting hospital vouchers. Additionally, patients with a senior card or those under NDIS also get a 10% discount on all our services.
We also provide bulk billing under the Child Dental Benefits Scheme (CDBS) scheme, making us a family dental clinic you can rely on.
Our state-of-the-art equipment offers unparalleled outcomes
At Good Smile, we use the latest technology, from A-dec dental chairs to high-grade equipment from Denteasy. We are also one of the few dentists near McGraths Hill to have the OPG machine, which shows all your teeth of the upper and lower jaw on a single film. Our expertise, combined with the efficiency of the technology we use, ensures the desired results for all treatments.
If you need a community-focused dentist near McGraths Hill for your family’s oral health, we’re here to help. You can reach out to us to book an appointment or to get your queries answered before heading over for treatment.
A root canal treatment is used to repair and save teeth that have had their pulp exposed because of infection or trauma. Root canal treatment first involves extracting the infected nerve and pulp, then cleaning and sealing the root. A crown later supports the tooth.
At Good Smile, we exclusively treat our patients with the most recent technology to properly clean and prepare all canals before filling them.
The procedure of root canal:
- General Anesthesia: To begin, we will give you local anesthesia to numb the infected tooth and surrounding gums (Nitrous oxide, oral sedatives, and intravenous (IV) sedation are also used in dentistry to help you relax).
- Implantation of a dental dam: Your doctor will put a small rubber dam over the area before beginning root canal treatment. During the procedure, this isolates the tooth and keeps it dry.
- A hole for access: The pulp is accessed through a small tooth crown opening.
- Removal of the pulp: The nerves, blood vessels, and tissues inside the tooth are removed.
- Using tiny dental instruments.
- Canal sculpting: The pulp chamber and root canals are cleaned, disinfected, and shaped.
- After removing the pulp.
- Filling the canals: We will fill the empty canals with gutta-percha, a flexible, rubbery.
- Dental material.
- The tooth is sealed: Your doctor will fill the tooth with a dental filling to prevent.
- Bacteria from re-entering.
- Putting the finishing touches on the restoration: A dental crown will be required to protect the treated tooth and restore your bite. Crowns are made to order and typically take two to three weeks to complete. When your crown is finished, the temporary crown is removed, and your doctor will install a permanent crown.