It is a practically invisible procedure that employs an innovative method to softly but efficiently straighten teeth. Utilizing a series of individually created, removable aligners, the Invisalign system gently and reliably moves teeth into the desired position.
The following are some of the most common problems that It can resolve:
1. Over crowding:
Overcrowding happens when the mouth has insufficient room for the teeth to line up correctly. It can lead to tooth decay and make gum disease more likely.
2. Large spaces between teeth:
This can occur when teeth are missing, or the jaw continues to grow unnaturally.
A crossbite occurs when one or more upper teeth come into contact with the lower teeth. Bone erosion and gum disease might develop as a result of uneven wear.
4. Invisalign procedure
- Our Invisalign-trained dentists will take pictures, X-rays, and tooth scan to assist create your treatment plan.
- Our Invisalign experts will utilize these data and the therapy suggested by our dentists to create a customized 3D treatment plan for you. The simulation will allow you to visualise the final position your teeth should be in the following treatment.
- Our dentists will prescribe specially crafted Invisalign aligners. You’ll be given these to wear daily, but they need to be changed out every week or two.
- You’ll visit our dentists to discuss the status of your treatment and receive your next set of aligners.